Chakras are the major energy channels that govern a human body. Each of them has a specific location in your body, color. Chakras were known in the Eastern medicine over at least a few thousand years. The chakras which are located on the lower part of your body are called instinctual side, the highest ones called mental side.
The seven major chakras of a human body are:
- Crown Chakra: Connection to the source
- Third Eye Chakra: Intuition, sense of purpose and direction in life
- Throat Chakra: Self-expression.
- Heart Chakra: Love, relationships and self-acceptance
- Solar Plexus Chakra: Personal power and ability to channel
- Sacral Chakra: Sexuality and pleasure
- Root Chakra: Career, money mindset and sense of belonging
There’s one common misconception about chakras that a lot of people fall in to that keeps them from true chakra balancing. They believe that because the chakras are numbered and ascend up the body that the “higher” level chakras are better and more important than the lower level chakras.
Check out the infographics to learn what each of these chakras is located, what is it responsible for and what happens if the chakra is blocked and learn how t balance chakras correctly.
This infographics has been designed by ChakraHealing.com – a website where you can learn everything about chakras and take the free chakra test to find out which chakras of your are closed. Check out the full article about healing your seven chakras