Normally Hollywood stars are asked or choose to make certain changes to their appearance for different roles that they play. Actors often lose weight, dye their hair a different color, or even cut or grow out their hair. We want movies that are realistic and therefore it is imperative for actors and actresses to conform to their role and make it as realistic as possible.
This is no different for the popular star Beyoncé. She was to play a slender singer in the recent movie Dreamgirls that came out in 2006. She needed to shed some extra pounds quickly, so she turned to the master cleanse diet to aid her in doing so. In order to look slimmer, the artists in Hollywood would change an actor or actress’s makeup or clothing to create the allusion of the actor/actress being slimmer than they really were. Her purpose was beyond being able to fit into any women’s clothing; Beyoncé truly wanted to go the extra mile and actually lose the weight.
Natural Weight Loss
It is great to keep in mind that the Master Cleanse only uses natural weight loss supplements. It is important to make sure all the ingredients you add are organic. The whole goal of the master cleanse after all is to rid your body of unwanted toxins and foreign substances.
1. First, you will need 10 ounces of pure filtered water. This is very important that it be pure filtered water and not some other kind of water. Often overlooked as being able to be substituted, pure filtered water is the most important ingredient if you want to cleanse your body.
2. Second, you will add 2 tablespoons Grade B Organic Maple Syrup. Be sure that it is Formaldehyde free. This syrup has been said to contain many compounds which are very good for human health. Among these compounds include phenolics which are very powerful antioxidants that help protect the body against cancer, diabetes and other bacterial infections.
3. Third, you will need 1/10 teaspoon organic cayenne pepper. This powerful ingredient is known for its anti-irritant properties, it being an anti cold & flu agent, its anti-allergen properties and it being a digestive aid.
4. Fourth, you will need to add organic lemons (2 tablespoons). Don’t under any circumstance use concentrated lemon juice. That is loaded with sugar and preservatives. If you need to substitute something, just get a regular non-organic lemon.
5. Lastly, you will need pinch sea salt. Make sure this is unrefined and not iodized. Believe it or not, the salt is used in this solution as a laxative.
In addition to this drink, Beyoncé also ate vegetables. This is not recommended by the creators of the diet. Beyoncé claimed that the master cleanse diet was successful and that she lost the desired weight for the movie. As soon as the fast was over, she claimed that all the weight lost came right back and that she was happy to return to her normal eating habits post the diet.