Why Reiki Healing is Important

December 2, 2013

reiki healingThe words ‘Rei’ and ‘Ki’ combine to form the word “Reiki”. ‘Rei’ is the Universe’s healing energy, and the energy within is ‘Ki’. Therefore, Reiki is the universe’s healing energy’s transformation into the energy within. This is why the energy healing therapy of Reiki is usually done through the channeling of the energy by hand laying. The therapist causes the force of the energy of the universe to be transmitted into the body of the recipient through his hands. Many higher methods of Reiki healing make the energy available through the eyes.

Energy is the major material which forms every matter in the universe, surrounding both living and non-living things. At the same time, the earth itself is full of energy believed to be infinite in abundance, with a lot of positive healing forces.

The Healing

A Reiki healing session is necessary if you want to enjoy its benefits. Starting the session, you will lie on a table or sit on a chair, without the need to remove your clothes. In most cases, therapists offer Reiki through non-invasive, light touch with the hands of the practitioner placed and held on a series of locations on the head and back and front of your torso. The hands should never be placed using pressure, or be intrusive or inappropriate. If needed, additional placements can be made on the limbs; for instance, if there is a surgical scar or an injury.

Reiki is a very good energy which flows automatically where the imbalances of your body are located regardless of where the practitioner places his or her hands. There are practitioners usually following a predetermined sequence of placement of hands, with their hands made to rest on each body placement for between 2 and 5 minutes. There are also practitioners who do not follow a particular order in doing the placement, but do what they believe to be necessary. The third set of Reiki practitioners are those who do not touch, but only hover their palms a few inches above your body.

The Chakras

You should know about the chakras before attending a Reiki therapy session or learning about practice. The root chakra helps you to experience kinesthetic feelings and movement because it is applied on the base of spine covering the entire spinal column, legs, kidneys, feet, immune system and rectum. With the navel/sacral chakra, you will experience enhanced fertility and emotional connection because the chakra is applied on the lower abdomen where you have the sexual organs, middle spine, upper intestines, stomach, gallbladder, liver, pancreas, spleen and adrenal glands

The solar plexus chakra is also a good one, as it enhances maturity in the way you handle your emotions. It applies to the back of the stomach where you have the upper abdomen, liver, umbilicus to rib cage, middle spine, spleen, kidney and the small intestine. If you want to be bold and feel responsible for any action taken by you, the throat chakra will help you. This is associated with the throat, trachea, thyroid glands, neck vertebrae, teeth, mouth, gums, parathyroid, esophagus and the hypothalamus.

If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Also if you haven't done so yet, go grab your Gymboss Interval Timer below. Thank you!

Gymboss Interval Timer

{ 20 comments… read them below or add one }

vimax jobs in saudi arabia July 22, 2014 at 2:41 am

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to
be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of.

I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that
they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the
top and defined out the whole thing without having
side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
Thanks

sinhala lyrics sri lanka July 18, 2014 at 4:17 am

A lot of these music lyrics sites are not for the commercial purpose
but are for the educational use. Not only that, but she was allowed to ask for a “time out” in her audition to go backstage and get help from her entourage of family members and friends in remembering the
lyrics. Assess this project by grading the poems for adherence to the
instructions, and writing skill.

Www.ojczenasz.Com July 17, 2014 at 2:55 pm

I used to be recommended this blog by my cousin. I’m not
sure whether this put up is written by way of him
as nobody else realize such certain approximately my difficulty.
You are incredible! Thanks!

Why Have A Commercial Umbrella Policy May 15, 2014 at 4:08 pm

For every mom who appreciates style and fashion accessories can feel extra feminine and beautiful with gifts
such as, for outdoor dining tables. It’senoughto sunbrella market
umbrellas make a purchase. This is used for personal purposes.
What doesn’t find its way tto landfill, there’s a huge
amount that comes from using different types of liting
mechanisms.

Wood Umbrellas From Sams May 12, 2014 at 7:06 am

They occurred maily rectangular aluminum umbrella base in the oval and round, ideal for patio and dek areas.
Normally the color of the canopy. They have
a pulley syxtem running up the inside of your purse, then you tilt
it down, so the design load can be accessed in the market from
which you can make a huge difference.

has been May 10, 2014 at 10:56 am

“A friend of mine, who shares the estimates and writings at her Facebook page, told me which her friends and relatives are now beginning to like the quotes. 5 Non-Pinterest Websites for New Year’s time Hangover Cures 5 Non-Pinterest Websites for New Year’s happy Foods Recipes. Your are far almost certainly going to assimilate your ideas provided you repeat your contact with them, hence put together information technology fun.

iphone 5c For free May 8, 2014 at 4:27 am

Hi. Just desired to question a fast query. I am just piecing together my web site and
would choose to realize exactly where you were given ones style?
Was it no cost? Or ended up being that paid out? I cannot appear to discover whatever competitive with this blog, and so ideally it is possible
to let me recognize. Thanks. PS, my i’m sorry.
The english language just isn’t the 1st vocabulary.

itunes card generator May 5, 2014 at 1:27 pm

Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too
magnificent. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in
which you say it. You make it entertaining and you
still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you.
This is really a terrific web site.

bookcase plans May 4, 2014 at 10:52 pm

It is a sourcebook for remodeling ideas and products.
Know what drives him crazy (in a good way) and use that
to your advantage. You can use kitty litter, sand, or sawdust to collect the droppings.

Executive Homes Realty california May 2, 2014 at 10:44 pm

Howdy! This blog post couldn’t be written any better!

Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
He constantly kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him.
Fairly certain he will have a very good read.
I appreciate you for sharing!

team building activities singapore May 1, 2014 at 8:57 am

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the
images on this blpog loading? I’m trying to find out
if its a problem on my end or iff it’s the blog. Any feedback would bbe greatly appreciated.

clash of clans pirater April 30, 2014 at 8:44 pm

By its fifth season, the show was the second most
watched prime time show on The WB Television Network.

In the short term most definitely, the question remains
though if the trend will finally have the legs to be more than
just a flash in the pan. Okay, I have to admit I enjoy both of
those movies but this top ten list is the next generation of great movies for summer.

psychoterapia Bydgoszcz April 23, 2014 at 11:06 am

I visited many sites however the audio quality for audio
songs existing at this website is genuinely wonderful.

website April 22, 2014 at 4:00 pm

Nice answer back in return of this issue with real arguments and telling all on the topic of
that.

Odette April 19, 2014 at 4:26 am

Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one
annd i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments?
If so how do yoou protect against it, any plugin or anything youu can suggest?

I gget so muhh lately it’s diving mee crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

Mikel April 15, 2014 at 10:23 am

I’m really enjoying the theme/design of your blog.
Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
A handful of my blog readers have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox.
Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue?

foscam fi8910w review April 8, 2014 at 3:45 am

They are responsible for giving you the optimum results and one of the coolest audio and video recording
experiences that you will always relish. Now you got the keys to build the perfect
IP camera system. They come with a one year guarantee period and extended warranty
can also be availed at request.

christian louboutin boots April 5, 2014 at 12:11 am

Hi! I’ve been reading your site for some time
now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas!
Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic work!

Jacquie December 5, 2013 at 8:00 am

Hi Kodjo,

As a Reiki practitioner I read your article with interest but found a few comments to be misleading so I’d like to clarify them for you. The Reiki practitioner does not ’cause’ anything to happen during a Reiki healing session as the practitioner cannot direct the energy in any way. What we do is help the client make a connection with their inner self and the connection helps to bring the body systems into balance for healing.

Neither the client nor the practitioner need know anything about the chakras as they are NOT a part of the Reiki Healing system. Chakras are part of the Indian Vedic healing and the Reiki system comes from Japan. A Reiki client does not have to believe anything for Reiki to work they only need to be willing to try it. Also, you can enjoy the benefits of Reiki healing by taking a level one class and using it on yourself everyday. :)

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to clarify those aspects of the wonderful practice.
Warmly, Jacquie

Kodjo December 7, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Thanks for your contribution, Jacquie!